PAF-5-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAF-5-USERS > 2010-03 > 1269381021

From: "Nivard Ovington" <>
Subject: [PAF-5] Gencharts question
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:50:22 -0000

I wonder if someone can answer a question regarding Gencharts

I have seen one or two say they have downloaded Gencharts and that they were
pleased with it

When first mentioned on the list I downloaded it and tried all the various
types of lists / charts and was not overly impressed

Perhaps I misunderstand its use?

Can someone please tell me what it does that I can't do with PAF companion ?

I know it does a very simple tree chart but for the life of me I can't see
the use of it or the other options, I am obviously missing something here

I am not trying to insult the people who obviously have worked hard on it,
its just I can't see a need for it

Can someone please explain

Nivard Ovington in Cornwall (UK)

This thread: