PAFAYETT-L Archives

Archiver > PAFAYETT > 1999-10 > 0940811459

From: "Greg Williams" <>
Subject: Re: Great Meadows
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:30:59 -0400

Great Meadows is the open field where Fort Necessity was built, burned, and
rebuilt in the 1950's by locating the original walls that were burned to the
ground by the French. It is located between Uniontown and Farmington, PA
along Rt. 40. It is managed by the U.S. Department of the Interior. If you
are 62 or older, buy a Golden Age Passport, this will entitle you, your
spouse, children and grandchildren free access to most park.
Good luck, Greg