PAFOREST-L Archives

Archiver > PAFOREST > 1999-03 > 0920910271

From: "" <>
Subject: Census Lookup for Levi Wright, Warren Ct. Pa.
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:24:31 -0500

Could some one check the 1870 census for Warren County, Pa for a Levi
Wright wife of Mariah?

Does anyone out there have a connection to this family?

I had checked with the Warren County Historical Society last year but
there doesn't seem to be any information there on this family. I
believe some of this family was still living in Corry Pa. in Jan 1919
at the time of Sally/Sarah Wright Jordan's death. A notice of her death
in Cleveland, Ohio was to be sent to the paper there in Corry at that
time.

This is all the information I have on my Levi Wright Family, information
came from the 1850 census Warren Ct., Pa.

Levi Wright b 1810 NY wife Mariah b 1810 Ct.

Children:
James Wright b 1832
Purtina Wright b 1833,
Harriet Wright b 1836 b Ct
Andrew Wright b 1838 b Ct
Sally/Sarah Wright b 1841
Lucrita Wright b 1842
Survillas ? Wright b 1846 May be (Survillias)
Survilla ? Wright b 1846 (twins not sure of spelling) may be (Survillia)

Lillia Wright b 1848

Thanks
Betty

This thread: