PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2001-07 > 0996290745

Subject: The ICM Project - Clearfield County
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:25:45 EDT

Good evening everyone.

Are you a member of the ICM List? We have just put the Baughman Cemetery
with photo's and the Dale Cemetery onto the list for analysis. Coming with
the month Bigler Cemetery (formerly Kyler), Spring Valley Cemetery and
others. Don't miss out on this information. We intend to collect all the
cemeteries in Clearfield County. The information is shared with the members
of the List for analysis and then is put onto 2 or 3 other free sites for
other's use. Again, as always, we are looking for volunteers and help with
obtaining digital cameras.

Sincerely,
Renee L. Waring
www.internationalcemeterymonth.org/