PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2004-12 > 1102292011

From: Jack & Susan Roth <>
Subject: Markley, Herr, Woods, Shoch
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:13:59 -0500

I’m searching for any information, but chiefly date and place of death, on
the following four people who lived in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
during the nineteenth century:

George H Markley-- in medicine, medical student in 1856. I have an address
associated with this name of 60 East King Street, Lancaster, PA

Benjamin Herr­ a lawyer. Lived in Manheim Township. I believe his office
was at 16 South Queen Street in Lancaster.

T. Scott Woods of Paradise, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

Samuel Shoch of Columbia, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Jack Roth

This thread: