Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2005-06 > 1118249052

From: "Brian C. Geary" <>
Subject: [PAGenWeb] Geary family genealogy
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:44:12 -0500

I am new to this list-server. I am interested to know if anyone has done
genealogical research on the Geary family in PA, especially in Westmoreland
Co. My genealogical work extends to Joseph Geary (1822-1876) of Latrobe,
Westmoreland Co., father of John Martin Geary (1860-1938). I am also
interest to know if there is a connection between my family and that of
John White Geary's (1819-1873), who was born in Mt. Pleasant, Westmoreland
Co. I would be especially grateful for any insights that would further
this research. Thank you.

Brian C. Geary

Brian C. Geary
M.A. Philosophy Program