PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2005-08 > 1123429679

From: "Dutton Family" <>
Subject: Re: [PAGenWeb] Fw: Christian EDEL, land sale 1775
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 11:47:59 -0400

Thank you Gene- my ancestor CHRISTIAN EDEL is buried in the Upper Burial
Ground in Germantown , and they are shown in the old records of the German
Church there - so they must have traveled back and forth, I am trying to
place their property exactly in relation to Germantown - I am a member of
the Historical Society and they helped me with some of this research, last
year -