PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2008-03 > 1205258961

From: "NCJ" <>
Subject: Re: [PAGENWEB] SHERRETS, SHEARER SURNAMES
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:09:21 -0400

I would submit a specific name and time frame.

Posts that cover many possible spellings are time consuming to research,
especially without a somewhat specific geographic location.

If you have any information at regarding a parent, a spouse a location more
specific then Eastern Pennsylvania you might try submitting.

Nancy