PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2008-04 > 1207674076

Subject: [PAGENWEB] Montgomery, Shoup, Seelbaugh Family Reunion
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 13:01:16 EDT

It is that time of year again that we are planning the Montgomery, Shoup,
Seelbaugh Family Reunion.

It will be held at the Old Montgomery Farm on Blair Road just outside of Eau
Claire, PA.

It will be July 26, 2008 we will eat about 1:00pm

There will be fun and games for all ages.

Everybody please bring a covered dish.

Please bring something gently used or new for
the Chinese Auction.

We will have a Chinese Auction for Children and adults.

For directions or questions please call

Tricia Goode (304) 845 -1149
or
Tammy Montgomery at (814) 385-4400

Aunt Jan - Gift for the Longest Married
Aunt Bonnie - Gift for the youngest
Barb McGinnis - Gift Oldest
Tricia Goode - Gift for most recently married
Tammy Montgomery - Gift for the longest traveled

Door Prize - Aunt Brenda

Please let your family know about the reunion I do not have all of the
addresses or email addresses. So please help in letting your other family members
know about the reunion.

Thank You
Tricia
and