PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2009-12 > 1261883100

From: "Marny Howe" <>
Subject: [PAGENWEB] Birth Record 1809 - Doane
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:05:00 +0800

I wish to thank everybody who has replied to my query about the birth record for Phoebe Doane. With your suggestions I can now start looking.

I would love to visit the Mercer Museum again and will have to wait until my next visit to the USA. On my last visit I didn't have time to do any research, and didn't know I could.
I am already a member of the Doane Family Association and have the date of Phoebe Doane's birth but I just want to substantiate/confirm it by going back to the original record.
I shall certainly look for ideas in the library catalogue on Familysearch. I must admit I hadn't thought of looking there.

Marny,
Western Australia

This thread: