PAGENWEB-L Archives

Archiver > PAGENWEB > 2010-05 > 1274929155

From: Laura Light <>
Subject: Re: [PAGENWEB] Census pre 1800?
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:59:15 -0700 (PDT)

ROFLOL, DUH, oops. We'll then I'm looking for obits maybe? Or marriage announcment that may list the parents of the groom? For Thomas Barnes and Elizabeth Palmer!

Laura Light
"There isn't anything that I cannot be or do or have."
Abraham-Hicks

Has anyone got a way to search free for census records that are pre1800. I'm looking for individuals in Horsham Township, Montogmery PA, in the mid 1700's, Thomas Barnes, potential Father's name is JOHN? Thomas married Elizabeth Palmer, we know the line from there down. But trying to verify if John was his daddy, and where was John from?