PAHUNTIN-L Archives

Archiver > PAHUNTIN > 2002-01 > 1011398880

From: "gloria kauffman" <>
Subject: Re: Defibaugh
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 19:29:24 -0500

Dear Sir:

I believe that I may be able to help you with your search. Contact me at
.

I come from th Bedford County area and my grandmother use to converse about
the Defibaaugh family and my aunt use to live in the Defibaugh Tavern that
is now being restored i believe my some of the Defibaugh family.

Tahnk you.