PAINDIAN-L Archives

Archiver > PAINDIAN > 2000-10 > 0972503345

From: "Lona Boudreaux" <>
Subject: Re: [INDIANA] Coulter/Myers
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:49:05 -0500

Hi Wendy,

Checking out my saved e-mails and would you know if this Coulter is familiar
to you:

Descendants of Samuel Coulter

Generation No. 1

1. SAMUEL1 COULTER He married LOUISA MYERS, daughter of JOHN MYERS and MARY
HOHN. She was born January 24, 1825 in East Sandy, Venango Co., Pa, and died
March 16, 1907 in Cranberry Twp., Vernango Co. Pa..

More About LOUISA MYERS:

Burial: Brandon Cemetery, Cranberry Twp., Vernango Co. Pa.

My MEYERS line comes from Suphornia MYERS CHANEY HALLETT, one of Louisa's
sisters.

Lona

> In the Plum Creek, Elderton, Armstrong Twp., Indiana co., PA Cemetery are
the
> following listings:
> COULTER, Eugene Glenn 2 Nov 1900 3 Apr 1902
> COULTER, George Hice 21 Aug 1876 41y 3m 23d
> COULTER, Sarah S w/o William Sr 6 Jan 1797 15 Feb 1874
> COULTER, Wayne S 1932 1933
> COULTER, William K 1916 1934
> COULTER, William Sr h/o Sarah 4 Nov 1792 26 Oct 1871
>
> William Sr. is a 1st cousin 7 times removed. Are the others related also?
> They don't have the names I associate with this couple and they are a
couple
> generations earlier.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wendy