PAINDIAN-L Archives

Archiver > PAINDIAN > 2002-03 > 1015446075

Subject: [INDIANA] Re: Fannie Schuggert, Zuker, Sauger, "Sanger"
Date: 6 Mar 2002 13:21:15 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/UaB.2ACE/1479.1

Message Board Post:

Greetings,
I am a descentant of Fannie Sauger, b. 1779 in Germany - married to Francis Winebaug / Winebach b. abt. 1770 in Berne Switzerland after his family (Jewish)left Germany to escape religious persecution.

Francis, Sr. and Fannie had five children:
John Wineberg???
Francis Winebach, Jr. b. 1807, m. Lehne Magdalena Hartung
Joseph Wineberg, b. 1807
William Wineberg, b. 1820, m. Mary Stiver
Caroline Wineberg, b. abt. 1821, m. Gottlieb Stiver

There's more in subsequent generations but this is all I have about Fannie Sauger. Let me know if you you want my info on the next generation.

Do you have any information on the Winebaug/Wineberg/Winebarg line or the Schneider / Snyder like you'd like to share with me?

Gary Snyder
Boston, MA

This thread: