PAJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > PAJEFFER > 2003-06 > 1055451785

From: "marianne wazelle" <>
Subject: Reynoldsville landmarks
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 17:03:05 -0400

Rhonda,
I'm in Reynoldsville until the end of June.Then I'm moving back to the
old family homestead in ....hehehehe....Cortez,McCalmont Twp.Jefferson
county.
This little village is just a dot on the USGS maps now!!!
Which is about 12 miles south of Reynoldsville.
I want you and your Dad to know,that the President of the Reynoldsville
Historical Society and the
rest of the group will be very appreciative of any info regarding the
location of this possible old abandoned airport.
Thanks,
Marianne

"Volunteer of Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness" at
http://www.raogk.org/
for Jefferson county,Pennsylvania
Co-chairperson of The Reynoldsville Historical Society Genealogy Committee