PAJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > PAJEFFER > 2007-09 > 1189878788

Subject: Re: [PAJEFFER] BROSIUS obits, articles
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 13:53:08 EDT

June,
Thank you so much for your letter !! I had pretty much gave up on the idea
of getting any information on this line.
I am Very much interested in the family & would like to hear anything you
may have to offer about them. As you can see from my previous letter
(below), I have very little info... and so many questions !
Are you Frank's daughter that I have in the outline? If you are, then it
shows that we are 3rd cousin 1 X removed. Who was Hilda married to? Who
were the children married to? Do you have dates for any of them? Places? Do
you live in Pa?

My Mother was Laura Lavina Kiehl & was put up for adoption when she was
around 4 years old due to her Mother dying in the Flu epicemic in 1918 in
Kansas. The only thing she could remember was a town named "Ringo" or something
like it.. I found out later that it was Ringgold, Pa. & started my search
there with very little to go on. She died in 2000 without knowing anything
about her ancestors. That's the reason I started genealogy, promising myself I
would find out what I could about them, for her.

Sorry I got so carried away - just so excited to hear from someone thats
actually related !
Reta in Nevada

In a message dated 9/14/2007 8:23:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,