PAJEFFER-L Archives

Archiver > PAJEFFER > 2010-02 > 1265480498

Subject: Re: [PAJEFFER] Reitz /Rebuck Northumberland County
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 13:21:38 -0500

Okay with all this talk about Reitz, I was just skimming over and found nothing that seemed to fit into place for me, but then you all bring the Knapp name into the picture and you have my immediate full attention. I am a descendant of the Knapp Family in Brookville, Pa and we had a Reitz (Leonard Raybuck) marry into the Knapp family (Lottie). If these names are clicking within names you have please contact me.
Thanks
Jean (Ford) Ross