PALAWREN-L Archives

Archiver > PALAWREN > 1999-11 > 0942155525

From: jan johnston <>
Subject: [PALAWREN] testing, and a question
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 07:52:05 -0600

Hello.

I'm new to this county list and know these lists typically do not have
high-volume interaction as the main state lists.

I am attempting to make the most of my research time when I visit PA. I'm
very familiar with the general area around the Penna Turnpike (76) as I
have family within Pittsburg.

I have found information on Lawrence county from the GenWeb site among
others. I am still confused as to what records I will find available, and
for what years. I am most interested in any birth registers, or family
name registers, etc. Also, land holdings, deeds, or Plats. Any maps of the
area? The time period I am looking at is anywhere from late 1700's to mid
1800's. I would appreciate any and all help.

If you happen to know anything about Mercer County records, I would
appreciate knowing the same information.

Thanks,

Jan

[Iowa, USA]

This thread: