PALMER-L Archives

Archiver > PALMER > 2007-02 > 1172429438

From: "Brickner" <>
Subject: Re: [PALMER] German BALMER/PALMER
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 10:50:38 -0800

We are as I have some of the information in my tree, however I am not sure
how we are related. I start with Johan Michael Balmer abt 1670 in Germany.
His son Carl Diedrich or (Fredrich) b 1712 is the line I come from. They
all lived in the Lancaster PA area.
I have you line as Isreal Balmer Sr.abt 1545 Baden Germany wife unknown,
sons Isreal Balmer 1570 your line and Hans Jacob 1585.
your line Hans Jacon 11/21/1790 ,parents Has Georg 1/28/1664or1665 married
Anna Margaretha Lang. Brothers and sisters Georg Michael 1/3/1692or1693,
Hans Flor 6/13/1695,Anna Margaareth 9/2/1697, Johann Jacob 1/7/1701 or 1702,
Anna Barbara Catharina 12/8/1704, Jacob 1712, Anothe Anna Margareth
6/3/1713.
Han Georg's parents Hans Florian 5/17/1640 Linkenheim, Baden Germany mother
Barbara Hausser, their children Hans Michael 8/2/1663, Hans Georg
1/28/1664or65, Anna arbara 12/11/1670.
Hans Florian 6/15/1598 Linkenheim, Baden, Germany wife Anna Barbara
Dininger, their children Anna Dorothea, Hans Flor 5/17/1640, Georg
Michael1646.
Hans Florian's(Flor) parents Isreal 1570 Baden Germany, wife Catharian
Volmers Baden Germany and their children Anna 1/7/1594or95
Hans Florian 6/15/1598, simon 9/30/1599, Hans Georg 1/8/1602or03, Anna
Margaretha 1605.
Isreal's parents Isral Balmer Sr. abt 1545 Baden Germany wife unknown.
Their children Isreal 1570, Han Jacob 1585 Baden Germany.
Now don't ask where I got this information as it has been about 10 years
ago. Hope this helps.
sharon