PALMERTREE-L Archives

Archiver > PALMERTREE > 2001-10 > 1002766524

From: Ken Jackson <>
Subject: [PALMERTREE] Re: river
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:15:24 -0500

OK ALREADY!! So I'm a dumpie. (And quit talking about my weight...)

I will never ever forget the mighty Big Black River!

And Peggy hasn't lived in Montgomery County long enough to know the phrase
"across the river, since she didn't tell me before I made a arse of miself.

I do remember having to cross that big ole river on my way to the
metropolis of Poplar Creek...

Ken

>Ken, When you come to Poplar Creek you cross over a river on 407.
>Guess what it is. BIG BLACK RIVER. I don't know of any other rivers
>around this neighborhood, but there could be. OK, O.D. name the other
>rivers for the dumpies. Peggy

This thread: