PALMERTREE-L Archives

Archiver > PALMERTREE > 2001-10 > 1003182599

From: "peggyone" <>
Subject: [PALMERTREE] Old news
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:49:59 -0500

I appriecate what everyone has said about the old news. But since some was getting comfused I wasn't sure if it was safe to put the old news on. I did go back to the library in Kosciusko today. I copied about 40 + pages until the machine quit copying. So I write a little by hand. Just give me a few days to get it all typed in. I got all of 1926. So just hold on & I get it all before long. Kenny Boy you better remember all of this that I'm doing!!!!!!!!!!! Peggy

This thread: