PALMERTREE-L Archives

Archiver > PALMERTREE > 2004-01 > 1074372424

From: Ken Jackson <>
Subject: [PTREE] New Texas Palmertree info
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:47:04 -0600

Gang,

I just received a complete copy of Texas Vital Records - Marriages (1966 -
2001) and Divorces (1868 - 2001). I have found some new info I didn't have,
some even for my own blood line, which I knew nothing about!

----------
Marriages:

Wendy Lee Palmertree to Jason A. Perry
Madison Co., TX
(daughter of Leonard Craig, Sr. and Madge B. Conn Palmertree)

Tina L. Palmertree (Gage) to Van Durwin Bolton
Tyler, Smith Co., TX
(daughter of my 1st cousins, David Lee and Juanita Lamb Palmertree)

Rickey L. Gage to Sara J. Cubine
Gregg Co., TX
(first husband of the above Tina L. Palmertree)

Robert Ray Palmertree to Rebecca Jane Britt
(Unknown marriage location)
(son of Donald G. and Margaret <Unknown> Palmertree

Robert Ray Palmertree to Kerry A. <Unknown>
(Unknown marriage location)
(son of Donald G. and Margaret <Unknown> Palmertree

Marinda A. Galindo (Palmertree) to Joseph R. Hixson
Upshur Co., TX
(2nd wife of George Washington Palmertree, III)

Glenn Warren Palmertree to Tamara Caffey
Upshur Co., TX
(son of my 1st cousins, David Lee and Juanita Lamb Palmertree)

Lee Travis Palmertree to Sheari D. Boswell
Wichita Co., TX
(son of Travis Clinton and Della L. Guffey Palmertree)

Cesily T. Palmertree to Jason M. Peeples
Wood Co., TX
(granddaughter of my 1st cousins, David Lee and Juanita Lamb Palmertree -
she is the daughter of Candyce R. "Candy" Palmertree, born OOW)

Richard Glen "Ricky" Palmertree to Vicki Coco
(Unknown marriage location)
(son of my 1st cousins Percy C. "Percy, Jr." and Janie Faye McNeer Palmertree)

----------
Divorces:

Rickey L. Gage from Sara J. Cubine
Wood Co., TX

Rickey L. Gage from Tina L. Palmertree
Wood Co., TX

Robert Ray Palmertree from Rebecca Jane Britt
Wood Co., TX

Richard Glen "Ricky" Palmertree from Vicki Coco
Conroe, Montgomery Co., TX

Ken

This thread: