PALUZERN-L Archives

Archiver > PALUZERN > 2000-11 > 0975545012

From: "sandyhart" <>
Subject: Hilffrich Pastoral Records, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:43:32 -0500

These are the KNARR records that I found. I copied a few others too!
Notice the dots over the /a/ in Knarr. Harder also has the same
thing.

Date..... Groom .....Bride ......Place
30 June 1796 Fenstermacher, Jacob Mariga Trautman Wuesenburg, Lehigh
Co.
9 Sept 1796 Hunsicker, Johaness Anna Hoffman Heidelberg, Lehigh Co.
30 Sept 1796 Fenstermacher, George Elisabeth Harder Hrder Heidelberg,
Lehigh Co,
2 May 1797 Fenstermacher, Johannes Margretha Georg Lowhill, Lehigh Co.
20 June 1797 Klotz, Johaness Magdalena Festermacher Lowhill, Lehight
Co.

9 Jan 1798 Dormeier, Johaness Catharina Knarr Knrr Marriage in home

22 May 1798 Schneider, Daniel Mar. Barbara Hunsicker Heidelberg,
Lehigh Co.

23 June 1799 Eisenhard, Johannes Magdalena Knrr Wuesenburg, Lehigh
Co.

25 5 1801 Knrr, Johannes Wuesenburg, Lehigh Co.
25 3 1801 Knrr, Catharina Bachmann
14 Aug 1803 Knrr, Conrad Knrr, Maria Gertraut H. Marriage in home.
24 June 1804 Knrr, Abraham Mariga Hunsicker Marriage in home.
17 Aug 1806 Knrr, Joh. Jacob Susanna Georg Marriage in home.
2 March 1808 Knrr, Abraham Catharina Seib Marriage in home.

**Church: Hilffrich Pastoral Records, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania,
1790-1810, 1816-1862

Sandy Hart, RootsWeb Donor, Palm Bay, FL
http://www.geocities.com/Wellesley/5372/
PA-ENGLE, KNERR, MOCK, DEVENS, COVERT
NJ-KINNEY, PECK, KEEHNER, MORRISON,TINGLEY
NY,NJ-HARTE, HART, RODWELL

This thread: