PAPER-MILLS-MAKERS-L Archives

Archiver > PAPER-MILLS-MAKERS > 2002-05 > 1020902768

From: "BM & MJ Annandale" <>
Subject: [Paper ] ANNANDALE paper rmakers
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 12:10:40 +1200

Hello list members

I'm hopeful someone may please be ale to help with the following ...

(1) Re Auchindinny Paper Mill, Nth Esk
I understand this mill, built around 1712, passed from Archibald INGLIS to William
ANNANDALE in 1745, then to a CADELL in 1782. When it passed to CADELL,
William ANNANDALE's son, another William, became manager. I am very keen to
learn more about the ANNANDALE family involved here.

(2) I would appreciate any information relating to any ANNANDALE family and the
paper making industry.

Thanking you
Barry ANNANDALE
=======
Barry and Marcia Annandale
16 Shannon Place, Christchurch 8005, NEW ZEALAND
Ph: +64 3 323-7124 Fax: +64 3 323-7179

This thread: