PAPIKE-L Archives

Archiver > PAPIKE > 2002-12 > 1039057586

From: "R GRAYBILL" <>
Subject: Re: [PA-Pike] ROHRBACHER and ROBACKER
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:06:26 -0500

Hello, I am writing from Palmyra Township which is adjacent to Greene
Township. Dan D. Killam married a Margaret Rohrbacker around 1830. If this
is a relation, I can give you a great deal of info on the family. The
Killams were a prominent and prolific family in Palmyra. I don't find any
Rohrbackers living in Palmyra 1850-1900. Audrey Graybill