PARENT-L Archives

Archiver > PARENT > 2001-03 > 0983736505

From: sharon parent <>
Subject: NICHOLSON PARENT
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 14:08:25 -0600

I have been unsuccessful in tracking down the location/date of death
of NICHOLSON PARENT & his wife CORRINE LALONDE. They farmed in
Northern Alberta for many years and were married in 1908. Some of the
children they had were; WILFRED, RALPH, GILBERT, PAUL, BERNARD ROLAND
ALBIN, IRENE, and DELIA. Nicholson and Corrine were alive in 1964 but
after that year, I have no idea where they went. Some of their
children Paul, Ralph, Bernard and Irene lived in Ontario. I have no
idea where the rest lived but presume it was both in Ontario and
perhaps Alberta. Wilfred apparently went to England in the 1930's and
never returned or was heard from again. Delia apparently was
institutionalized as a result of a childhood accident but I have no
idea in what year. Nicholson would have been born about 1880 and
Corrine about 1890 and they married in Lafontaine, Ontario. Any
information or leads greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sharon

This thread: