PARHAM-L Archives

Archiver > PARHAM > 1998-05 > 0895588220

From: MS GERRY HILL< >
Subject: Parham Family
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 09:30:20, -0500

<< Start of Forwarded message via Prodigy Mail >>

From: Linda Bamburg
Date: 05/13
Time: 04:49 PM

Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 15:49:51 -0700
From: Linda Bamburg <>

I am researching my line of Parhams. I've gone back 9 generations
Thomas Parham who married Nancy Bonner in Georgia. I would like to
find
Thomas's parents. Do you have any information? I will be glad to
share.
Linda Parham Bamburg
(home)

<< End of Forwarded message >>

____
Ms. Gerry Hill 3311 Westgate Dr. Albany, Ga. 31707 -also

Professional Genealogist.
Some of my own lines:
Armour, Aven, Aycock,Abercrombie, Barden, Batte, Bright, Causey,
Chappell, Cheshire, Caldwell, Cox, Hale, Hooks, Howe, Hamilton, Lynch,
Lamar, Merritt, Montgomery,Musgrove, McMichael, Parham, Pridgeon,
Peterson,Raines, Roberts, Smoot, Soane, Spain, Thweatt, Tucker, Tatum,
Wiborne,Polish names,several

This thread: