PARHAM-L Archives

Archiver > PARHAM > 1998-05 > 0895864997

From: MS GERRY HILL< >
Subject: Parham, NC
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:23:17, -0500

Sloan,
I don't know if it fits or not, but I show a James Avery Parham Sr.
Mechanic b a 1808 NC d bef 1861 Choctaw Ms.

He married 9 Jan 1825 Nancy Moore b 1815 NC d a 1884 Ms. (you did
not give years on yours.)
Their dtr. Delilah was b 1833 and Mary Eliz. 1834. Since he was
called Sr..there would have to be a Jr. somewhere.

Gerry in Ga.

You will note I forwarded your ancwer to the Parham List.

To subscribe

Address To;
Message: SUBSCRIBE

(Note there was nothing in subject line. If your program makes you
put something..one letter will do.)

____
Ms. Gerry Hill 3311 Westgate Dr. Albany, Ga. 31707 -also

Professional Genealogist.
Some of my own lines:
Armour, Aven, Aycock,Abercrombie, Barden, Batte, Bright, Causey,
Chappell, Cheshire, Caldwell, Cox, Hale, Hooks, Howe, Hamilton, Lynch,
Lamar, Merritt, Montgomery,Musgrove, McMichael, Parham, Pridgeon,
Peterson,Raines, Roberts, Smoot, Soane, Spain, Thweatt, Tucker, Tatum,
Wiborne,Polish names,several

This thread: