PARHAM-L Archives

Archiver > PARHAM > 1998-05 > 0895865325

From: MS GERRY HILL< >
Subject: Parham-Ga
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 14:28:45, -0500

Linda,

You did not give years for Thomas Parham and Nancy Bonner, but I
found them.
He comes from the line I told you I suspected he did.

Thomas Stith Parham b 1786 Va. Farmer of Warren Co. Ga.
I have the census children, but would appreciate it if you will
post the whole names, dates, marriages etc.

If you will post it here on the Parham list so others might add to it.

He married Ann Bonner 1793 b 1787 NC. Would you give the children,
and her Parents?
He married Amy Myrick 22 Feb 1810. I have more on her family. Do you
know if there were children?

He is the child of Stith Parham, and I can give you a good many
generations on that line, 15 or so on others and even more on the
Stith line... William Parham married Ann Stith, which is where the
name
came down from.

Gerry in Ga.

To Subscribe

Address to:
Message: Subscribe

(Note there was nothing in subject. If your program makes you put
something, one letter will do.)

I'll be glad to post more..to the list for you. (So that others on
that line will have it too.)

____
Ms. Gerry Hill 3311 Westgate Dr. Albany, Ga. 31707 -also

Professional Genealogist.
Some of my own lines:
Armour, Aven, Aycock,Abercrombie, Barden, Batte, Bright, Causey,
Chappell, Cheshire, Caldwell, Cox, Hale, Hooks, Howe, Hamilton, Lynch,
Lamar, Merritt, Montgomery,Musgrove, McMichael, Parham, Pridgeon,
Peterson,Raines, Roberts, Smoot, Soane, Spain, Thweatt, Tucker, Tatum,
Wiborne,Polish names,several

This thread: