PARHAM-L Archives

Archiver > PARHAM > 1998-05 > 0896143094

From: CThomason <>
Subject: James Parham
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 20:38:14 EDT

I would like to find some member of the family of James Parham. He would have
been born about 1915 and was a pilot for Southern Airways flying out of
Atlanta GA before World War Two. He was a Lieutenant in the Navy during WW2
and stationed at Kaneohe Bay NAS on OAHU. He was an Instrument instructor
attached to Fleet Air Wing2. As I recall he and his wife were divorced during
the time he was stationed in Hawaii and they had a daughter who would have
been five or six years old at the time. I think he lived in Greenville SC.
He was a great guy and we served together, but I never knew what happened to
him after his release from the Navy. If anyone has a clue about this family I
would surely like to hear about it. Thanks.
Carlos Thomason, Flagstaff AZ

This thread: