PARKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PARKER-ROOTS > 1999-04 > 0923885563

From: <>
Subject: Parker-South Carolina, Alabama and Mississippi
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 22:52:43 EDT

Add my missing relatives to the Parker roll call Please.............
My Benjamin Parker was born in South Carolina around 1812 or so. The family
story goes that Benjamin and his two brothers came to Butler County, AL. One
brother's name was Eldridge Parker and I do not know the other brother's name
but possibly Starling Parker was a brother.
Benjamin married Kathryn Elizabeth Parker (supposedly no relation), she was
born around 1822. Now, I do know that Benjamin served in the Indian Wars and
that Kathryn (Katie) received pension for his service. I have a copy of this
information.
The family moved to Jasper County, Mississippi around 1848 or so. Their
children were:
Mary Ann Parker b. 1841
Charity Frances Parker b. 1843
James D. Parker b. 1846
Nancy A. Parker b. 1847
Priscilla Jane Parker b. 1847
John Wesley Parker (my relative) b. 1849
Peter C. Parker b. 1851
Malissa Parker b. 1852
LaGrand Parker b. 1853
Franklin C. Parker b. 1856
Robert Parker b. 1862

If anyone recognizes any of these names please contact me.
Kindest regards,
Vickie Rogers

This thread: