PARKER-ROOTS-L ArchivesArchiver > PARKER-ROOTS > 2004-01 > 1073450944
Subject: [PARKER-ROOTS] Roll Call - Coffee County Tennessee
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:49:04 EST
I have lots of more information on the children, but have no other earlier
information. I'd be glad to share what information I have if you would like to
Ewell "Will" Parker (b) 1817 in Tennessee (d) ? . The 1880 Tennessee (Coffee
Co, District 3) Census shows that his father and mother were born in South
Carolina and lists him as a farmer.
Ewell married Elizabeth "Bettie" Lemmons (b) 1828 in Tennessee (d) ? .
The 1880 Census shows that her father and mother were both born in Tennessee.
Ewell and Bettie were probably married 1847 or before. They lived in the
Noah (or Needmore) Community of Coffee County, TN. May have also lived in the
Hollow Springs area of Cannon County, TN
1. Leatha Ann Parker (b) 1850 (d) between 1891-1900
2. Lorancy "L.D." Dowell Parker (b) Oct 1851 (d) ?
3. John W. Parker (d) Apr 1854 (d) ?
4. Mary Elizabeth Parker (b) Aug 1858 (d) ? [my great grandmother]
5. William R. "Bill" Parker (b) (d) Mar 18, 1861 (d) Oct 30, 1936
6. Martha Isabella Parker (b) May 18, 1864 (d) Apr 23, 1916
7. David Parker (b) 1868 (in 1870 Census - no other record)
8. Oceola Parker (b) 1872 (in 1880 Census - no other record)