PARKER-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > PARKER-ROOTS > 2011-05 > 1306198228

From: edoxford <>
Subject: Re: [PARKER-ROOTS] PARKER in Smith Co, TN
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 17:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

For what it's worth.  I have a Walter Parker b 1864 in my file.  He was the son
of Moses Simon Parker and Mary Ann Wheatley of Benton County, TN.  I have no
other information on this Walter Parker, except he was a brother to my wife's
father, John Wyly Parker who was born in 1883 in Benton County, TN.  Moses Simon
Parker b 1835 in Benton County, Tn, was the son of Calvin Parker b about 1796 in
South Carolina and Nancy

Ed