PASCHUYL-L Archives

Archiver > PASCHUYL > 2007-01 > 1168136368

From: ,
Subject: [PASCHUYL] Cyrus or Sirus Sponsler
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 02:19:28 -0000

Surnames: Sponsler, Rash, Green
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.pennsylvania.counties.schuylkill/11231/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am looking for information on my gg-grandfather Cyrus Hatfield Sponsler. He was born March 25, 1824 and died June 22, 1890. He married Melinda A. Green February 20, 1851 in sangamon Co. Illinois. Their daughter Mary Alice Ann was born about 1856 in Illinois. Melinda died September 9, 1860 in Sangamon Co. Illinois. From Illinois Cyrus went to Indiana where he married Sarah Rash who was born January 22, 1846. I am trying to find out who Cyrus' parents were and where they came from. I have been told Cyurs was born in Dauphin Co., PA. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated. I seem to have hit a brick wall. I can be reached at
Thanks,
PJ

This thread: