PASCHUYL-L Archives

Archiver > PASCHUYL > 2009-01 > 1232395753

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PASCHUYL] Looking for death date of John Williams Palo Alto Twp
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:09:13 -0000

Author: cacfnp
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.pennsylvania.counties.schuylkill/11626.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

: I'm interested in the names of your gr-gr-gr-grandfathers siblings. i'm also a williams. my grandfather was john williams born 1856, his father wascharles born 1833 in wales. they lived in schuylkill co. minersville, pottsville. my family seems to usethe
same first names generation after generation.

Important Note: