PATERSON-L Archives

Archiver > PATERSON > 2003-09 > 1063497928

From: "Ngaire Paterson" <>
Subject: Descendants of JOHN PATERSON + MARY PERKINS
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:08:38 +1200

I would like to make contact with descendants of my gt gt grandparents John Paterson + Mary Perkins who married 1833 in Edinburgh Scotland.
John was born in Edinburgh to parents Hugh Paterson + Jean/Jane Reid.

Children of John + Mary all born in Haddington Scotland were:
John bc1833
George Hay bc1835
Charles Hay bc1836
Mary bc1838
Sarah b1842
Henry Shiells b1844
Alexander bc1846

Charles Hay Paterson, my gt grandfather, emigrated to New Zealand in 1861 with brother George Hay and sister Sarah.

Henry Shiells Paterson married Mary Archibald at Gladsmuir Scotland in 1865. Their children all born Edinburgh were:
John b1868
Alexander Archibald b1870
George Charles b1873
Henry Shiells b1875