PATERSON-L Archives

Archiver > PATERSON > 2010-05 > 1275261926

From: "" <>
Subject: [PATERSON] Hugh Paterson
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 23:25:26 -0000

Author: CarolMcBain50
Surnames: Paterson, Jones, Gray,
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.paterson/534/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm writing about Hugh Paterson, My relative is Olive Paterson, born in 1816 in the state of New York. We don't know her parents names or where they lived in the state of Ohio, so I don't think I can be much help to you. We also
don't know the names of her brothers or sisters at all. WWe
think they lived in the counties surrounding the Erie Canal,
and most like her husband worked with some of the construction of the Erie Canal. She was married to a John Jones, and we don't know much about him either. I'm giving you here childrens names because maybe they will help you.
William Willard born 1840, Levi Lyman born 1842, and Eliza
born 1847 all in the state of Ohio. They had two adopted children, Charles P. Jones born in Maine about 1836, and Joseph Huff, born about 1860 in Wisconsin Rapids, WI.

This is about all the information I have on them, except, they were born in New York state, children were born in Ohio, and then the youngest John Andrew Jones who I forgot to mention was born in Sheboygan county, WI, and after Jones
Jones dead, Olive Paterson Jones, and son William Willard, and daughter Eliza moved to Pendleton, Oregon, whre she died in 1902.

Important Note: