PAVENANG-L Archives

Archiver > PAVENANG > 2011-12 > 1324444819

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [PAVENANG] Will do obituary look ups.
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 05:20:19 -0000

Author: bobbs36
Surnames:
Classification: lookup

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.pennsylvania.counties.venango/6388.55/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I need to find out when Jennie Hanna Brandon was murdered by her husband John Brandon In Franklin,Pa. And if Hanna was her middle name? Or her maiden name? And what ever happen to John Brandon? As it is said that he broke out of Fairview Prison and changed his name many times. Once to Brennan etc etc. And the last known name change to Brannen Coast. And that he then lived in Butler Pa. And married a person with the last name of Kerns. Jennie Brandon was my Great Grandmother on my mothers side. I was told stories as a child but no one ever knew what became of John Brandon for sure. But one other rumor was that he was caught and hung in Franklin, Pa.

Important Note: