PAWAYNE-L Archives

Archiver > PAWAYNE > 2003-02 > 1045181948

From: "Faye" <>
Subject: [PAWAYNE-L] ROLL CALL
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:19:08 -0500

Hi Everyone.

Its that time of year again! The time we all list the names we are searching for in our labor of love. This year they seem to take on a little more meaning.

Happy Valentines Day and Good Luck.

The families I am in search of:

KIZER, SPANGENBURG(BERG), I have alot of the main lines with some
stragglers that I "still" haven't connected yet. But new ones that have popped in

COLWILL(Christian, son of George), DAVIS (WASHINGTON IRVING), POWELL (Julia)

NOBLE(ERASTUS), SHARPE(ELIZABETH), MOON(Asa) Erastus and Elizabeth SHAPE
NOBLE's daughter Sarah was living with Asa in 1850 census. Sarah married
George COLWILL and was the mother of Christian. I just recently found out
Erastus' parents wereEnoch and Dorothy HOLCOMB NOBLE. Enoch was a son of David and Ruth NOBLE NOBLE. yep .....cousins.

HAZEN(ANDREW), PERRY(MELINDA)

DINKEL, FRANC, BEEMER, BORTREE, DECKER, BISBING, GERHART, SLOTE/ SLOAT,
KEHR, RITTER, BATZEL, BEAVERS., SHEERER, SCHELL, KEIM, VAN BRUNT, COBB,
SWINGLE, WILLIAMS

Faye Kizer Robbins

When a leaf falls from your family tree, it makes no sound as it flutters down, but you hear it with your heart :( Goodbye Ray-- 29 May 1967---7 November 2002)

This thread: