PAWAYNE-L Archives

Archiver > PAWAYNE > 2006-10 > 1160774117

Subject: Re: [PAWAYNE] Wayne County cemetery locations
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:15:17 EDT

Dennis,

I have no information on Gilbert Wheeler.

Carol

In a message dated 10/12/2006 9:04:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

Carol
I have been in touch with you before about your Rivenburg line. NowI
want to ask about your Wheeler line,

I have a bio on Francis Lightfoot Lee that says in his youth he was
employeed on the farm of his uncle, Gilbetr Wheeler, of Lazurne co Pa. Do
you have any info on this Gilbert? I have nothing more on him.

Dennis