PAWAYNE-L Archives

Archiver > PAWAYNE > 2006-10 > 1161682319

Subject: Re: [PAWAYNE] Edward Ward
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 05:31:59 EDT

Hi Brenda,

I have an Edward Oscar Ward in my database. He was born about 1844
according to the 1850 Census for Dundaff Township, Susquehanna County, PA. Possibly
he migrated to Wayne County when he became of age. He had siblings, Stephen
and Mary Elizabeth. His parents were Moses Ward and Mary Jane Day. This
could be a VERY long shot.

Carol Potter Meadows

In a message dated 10/23/2006 9:16:21 AM Eastern Standard Time,