PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 1998-01 > 0886251307

From: <>
Subject: Re: [PAWESTMO-L] Re: PAWESTMO-D Digest V98 #41
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 07:55:07 EST

<<
Phil, Could you look for Moore name from Westmoreland county. I know it was a
common name but I think there was a Moore district there. Sue

Whoa! I'm a MOORE researcher from Westmorlenad County. Lots of Moores not
related to my group, many later arrivals, but some in the county preRev. Yes,
there was an area called Moores before Hannahstown massacre. I have a map
that includes the name. Email me and I'll send you a copy.

This thread: