PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2001-10 > 1002034587

From: "Kay Suckow" <>
Subject: [PAWESTMO-L] RE: ZUG
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:56:27 -0600

Arthur,
I have a ULRICH PETER ZUG bn 1690 Germany died 1747 Lancaster Co PA, married BARBARA BACHMAN in 1722 Germany.
Their children;
Jacob, Peter, Christian, Magdalena, Michael, Henry, Johannes born 1731 Lancester Co PA, Christian II, Michael II, Jacob II, Peter II bn ca 1736 died 1804 Greene Co PA, Christiana, Jacob T. III.

Some of these descendants changed the name to ZOOK after coming to America. My husband's lineage is ZOOK married SMITH. This family went to Ohio then to Illinois.

Thank You, Kay

This thread: