PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2002-02 > 1014090294

From: Jerry Kromer <>
Subject: [PAWESTMO-L] Old Telephone Directories of Greensburg
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:44:54 -0700

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

Does anyone know if there are city telephone directories for Greensburg
from the 1950's? (In particular I am looking for directories from 1955 -
1958.) Any idea where I might be able to find a copy of these if they exist?

I would also be interested in tracking down a telephone directory for the
area that covers Crabtree in the 1940's.

Is it a pipe dream to think that telephone directories like this might be
preserved somewhere? Also, did telephone directories like we have today
exist in the 1940's or 50's?

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Kromer

This thread: