PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2002-02 > 1014144916

Subject: [PAWESTMO-L] Smock Family
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:55:16 EST

Hello, I am new to the list. I am trying to learn about my Smock ancestors
from Rostraver Twp in Westmoreland County. I have not been able to locate a
will so perhaps they were not a family of wealth. The gentleman was named
Henry Smock and his wife was Elizabeth Shepler. They had many children. I
believe that Henry died before 1840 and Elizabeth died after 1860. I was
wondering if anyone had a link or could tell me where the Smock family may be
buried.

Any help would be appreciated. I have information on their descendents.

S E Allen in Virginia

This thread: