PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2002-02 > 1014608587

From: "Anita Woods" <>
Subject: [PAWESTMO-L] Westmoreland County Courthouse
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 21:58:26 -0600

I am readying to send off for the following documents from the Westmoreland County Courthouse. I have never done this before, and would appreciate any advice. Do I send money? I am seeking the following documents:

OC: Petition to Orphan's Court, dated July 9, 1821 by George Shaffer re: children of Johannes (John) Leix
AD: Letter of Administration on Thomas Likes, Vol. A., p. 94, d. 1814
PN: Vol. 12, p. 206, 1817; John Wible and wife Catherine to John Rice land in Unity Township...
Lastly, "August term 1822 #29 Summons on Dower-John Wible and wife Catherine--late Catherine Lyse widow and relict of Thomas Lyse deceased vs. George Robinson (Would this be WA "Widows Appraisement"? How would I go about asking for this one?)

Any advice is appreciated.

-Anita <><
Servant of Christ, wife to Russ, sahm to Nick, Eli, John and Jake (Thank you Jesus!)

This thread: