PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2002-02 > 1014760784

From: "Carol" <>
Subject: [PAWESTMO-L] Ellen Ballas
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:59:44 -0500

Hi Ellen,

Sorry I have not responded sooner but you through me off with your ROUND HILL cemetery question. I am sure there must be a Round Hill Cemetery somewhere in Armstrong County but I don't know where. Why I was confused was because 2 years ago a gent. asked me to find some relatives in Round Hill below Butler golf course and I searched the whole area only to find Round Hill on the other side of Pgh. by Elizabeth Pa. About 50 miles south of here. So where is your Round Hill at? I do know where the one in Elizabeth is, and in fact we were looking for folks there from Armstrong co. and found them. So I thought maybe you are in the same situation.

Carol
Apollo, Pa.

This thread: