PAWESTMO-L Archives

Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2006-01 > 1137540585

From: "Linda J.Walker" <>
Subject: Re: [PAWESTMO-L] John REED (1816-1887)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:29:45 -0500

I have a Mary Jane (Jennie) REED who married Robert R. McQUILKIN, about
1870, in western Pennsylvania.
I beleive her parents to have been John REED and a Jane.

In 1870 I have John in Washington Twp., Manor Dale.
Reed, John 74 M W farmer born in Ireland
Jane 64 F W keeping house born in Penna
Isabella M. 27 F W housekeeper Penna
Joseph 23 M W farm hand Penna

Linda