Archiver > PAWESTMO > 2009-11 > 1258673444

Subject: Re: [PAWESTMO] Ellen
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:30:44 EST

In a message dated 11/19/2009 17:06:56 Eastern Standard Time,

I have been seeking the parentage of my ancestor Samuel James Kinkead,born
1782 in Westmoreland county pa.Any Help?

I wouldn't have that. We do have a Westmoreland Co., but in VA,
established in the 1600's.

Sorry, it really must be a Virginia request. That's all I have
available. Butr has a Samuel Kinkead in 1790 Washington, Westmoreland
Co., PA census.
He may be a parent. The only info is "2" and perhaps that is taxable males.
There is also a One World tree for Samuel Kinkead, born about 1750 in
Contact me off list for the information, if this is could be the father of
your Samuel James Kinkead.

Shirley Maynard
Hampton, VA

This thread: