PAWYOMIN-L Archives

Archiver > PAWYOMIN > 2011-12 > 1325074006

From: ,
Subject: Re: [PAWYOMIN] ROSENGRANT
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:06:46 -0000

Author: DCrump33
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.pennsylvania.counties.wyoming/25.27/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Your post was a long time ago but I want to let you know that Edward "James" Rosengrant was born 11 June 1918, died 27 Apr 1991 was not the the link you were looking for. His father was Herbert B. Rosengrant from Dimock, Susquehanna, Pa, and his mother was Dora Sutton. I am still working on linking the Rosengrant side of the family together. I am orginally from that area. I now live in Colorado, if you need anything further just let me know.

Important Note: